Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"Most Sisters don't, but WE DO and we LIKE it."

I have 2 sisters. Soul-filling, heart warming, laugh-inspiring. SISTERS. The kind who have every line of my face memorized so that when something is out of place-- well, lets just say there are never any secrets. Syllables can be uttered, but feelings are discovered long before language can be put to use. It's as if, from birth, our hearts were sewn together, woven in such a fashion that the pain of one, would pain the others, every joy would excite each other, and all three hearts would bond forever.


I would be so lost without them. lost in panic. lost in lies. lost in self-doubt, self discovery, and selfishness.

With sisterhood comes lifelong commitment. lifelong friendship. lifelong BLISS
This sisterhood was born to set me free... All doubt Banished- pushing me to be no.one.else.but.ME.

Thank you my sisters.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment