Friday, June 18, 2010

Missing Somebody

Sometimes you don't realize how much you miss somebody until you reunite with them and come to the sudden and urgent realization that your life is just not the same without them in it.

Sometimes you do realize how much you miss somebody. You are ever so painfully aware that they are not present.

Which one is better?

None.

I miss many people--in many ways. but most of all... I miss you.

I miss holding hands and looking at each other when we talk. I miss remembering what it feels like to tell you stories while your hands are on my back. I miss your laugh as the lightbulb goes on... I miss your friendship. Daily companionship. source of love.

When will this season be over? The season of waiting for him to come home... probably never. When will this season be over? This season of missing him so much my body aches...

I hope soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment